Thursday, December 9, 2010

Final thoughts.

I just finished posting my final discussion post- so this class is more or less over for me.

But our professor posted a couple of articles and one got me thinking.

"Who are your students? Don’t weasel out by listing trivial demographic details. Who are your students, really?

What are you students capable of becoming?

How can your students best discover the joy and wonder in the world?

How can your students best express their passion and enthusiasm for their discoveries?

How can your students best help others discover something new about the world?"

I really like technology. I grew up with it. I have a glimpse of a grasp in understanding some of it's uses. But as a teacher - it all comes down to my students. What will be best for them. What will help them learn and understand the world around them.


No comments:

Post a Comment