Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hello Everyone!

My name is Emmalyn.

I finally decided on a Chemistry Education major after taking enough chemistry classes that I didn't want to start over entirely in another subject. I realized after a couple of years being a straight chemistry major that I didn't really like research or the idea of working for a company. I TA'd for Chem105 all last year and LOVED it. I loved working with the students and seeing their eyes light up when they understood a concept. Changed my major to Chemistry Education and here I am! Ideally I want to teach high school chemistry.

I am the oldest of 6. The baby just turned 9. My brother is a freshman this year and I am so stoked that he is here!

I love collecting elephants. My favorite color is red. I am not coordinated so I only try things in which I am the only one who could possibly be injured. I was born in Utah but grew up in Maryland. I spent last spring in London studying abroad and having an utter blast!

I have actually been blogging for the last two years, while I have been away at college to show my parents what I am up to.


EL

1 comment:

  1. Cute new blog! Is this a school assignment? Or just for fun?

    ReplyDelete