Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Purpose

We don't have class this week:
So I wasn't sure if we even needed to post. But I figured that I would introduce what this blog will be for. (Partly for you Mom).

This blog is indeed for a class! A teaching with technology class. The point of the class is to get us comfortable with finding and using new technologies that will help us in our classrooms.

I am starting to build up a list of resources that I can use in my future classroom. Technology specifically using online tools, resources, etc. that will enable the students to enhance their learning in and outside of the classroom.

I liked this article we read for class. Kids these days have grown up in a different world than I have. By the time I am in my own classroom teaching students of my own- it may be even more different. The hope is to stay current with technology. (Though I know I will shortly be passed by) Or at least staying comfortable with finding and using new technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment